Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Pinterest Projects - DIY Valentine Love Bugs

 Love is in the air and in my craft room as well. With my Kid K bugging me for a valentine craft project all I could think of was love bugs . So we both decided to start with making some hearts . We put them all together to create different love bugs. Of course first one was the butterfly . We only used scraps of cardstock paper we already had from previous projects . Reuse, reduce and recycle . Aptly what Kid K is learning in class currently. The size of our paper love bugs was pretty much defined by the size of scrap paper we had at hand . After a fun and love filled crafting session here is what we both came up with . Also Kid K learned a new skill .She can now easily use the mini heart punch  . It is her favorite crafting tool now . Can you tell ?



We used these bugs on every door in the house. Now our favorite room in the house is the "Monkey bedroom" and we clean up the "Ladybug room" aka toy room every day. Hope you all had a good valentine's day this year . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine Day Project 3 - DIY Starbucks Coffee

 I am a huge Starbucks fan. If you have read my previous posts by now you know caffeine is an inseparable part of my daily life. I live by t...