Sunday, January 16, 2022

DIY Project - Dollar Tree Chalkboard Sign

 Chalkboard signs are all the rage. I so wanted to do a project with it for a while. And who does not love a project that costs nothing. My daughter had received this chalkboard sign from Dollar tree as a return gift at a birthday party. Miss N got her hands already on the sign and started her own version of design. So I had to quickly put it away and hide it . With Valentine's day approaching it was perfect opportunity to use this hidden away chalkboard sign. With my Cricut Explore Air 2 and vinyl rolls at hand here is what I came up with. I loved how the sign turned out. More so with the decor at the border by Miss N. Did you all love the sign ?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine Day Project 3 - DIY Starbucks Coffee

 I am a huge Starbucks fan. If you have read my previous posts by now you know caffeine is an inseparable part of my daily life. I live by t...