Thursday, January 6, 2022

DIY Mason Jar Wood Sign - 2

 In my last post I shared my christmas decor using the wood sign  Now it was time to use the blanks for personalized signs . They make great presents be it for christmas /festive seasons or even housewarming . I made one such sign for a sweet couple who moved into their house recently . I had fun using textured vinyl for the first time. The instructions for this project are same as the ones in my previous post here. What do you all think ?

Tips-

1. You can use paint instead of vinyl .

2. Drill a hole at the top of mason jar to make a hanger using twine or ribbon . 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine Day Project 3 - DIY Starbucks Coffee

 I am a huge Starbucks fan. If you have read my previous posts by now you know caffeine is an inseparable part of my daily life. I live by t...