Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bye Bye Macon


It is always hard to say good bye. Today as I leave you Macon I take a bit of you with me, in me. You have been my home during my residency, my karma bhoomi. I have lived here for 3 years. The city where I lived the longest during my stay in USA so far.

Thank you Macon for accepting me to the Med center as a resident
Thank you for making me strong and confident as I lived by myself
Thank you for my beautiful home( in the woods as I like to say) that was so comforting after those exhausting long hours at work
Thank you for Tobesofkee lake where I enjoyed some post call days 
Thank you for green beans, fried okras  and of course the blueberry cobbler  
Thank you for the warm Southern hospitality that I experienced living here
Thank you for being big enough for my needs but still with the small town feel
Thank you for everything

I will miss Y'all, like real
I ain't lying Y'all


        City life is millions of people being lonesome together- Henry David Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine Day Project 3 - DIY Starbucks Coffee

 I am a huge Starbucks fan. If you have read my previous posts by now you know caffeine is an inseparable part of my daily life. I live by t...