Thursday, February 12, 2015

I translate spring season as ...


Spring means a fresh breath, fresh start
Time to get rid of all the heavy coats and thick sweaters
I think of spring as a perfect transition season
I love seeing that green grass, lush flowers and color everywhere
The days are warm and much longer
There is happiness all around with birds chirping and flowers in bloom everywhere
I am so ready to dress up in fun prints and vibrant colors
Time to wear those sunglasses and flip flops
It feels so liberating and rejuvenating
Spring brings back creativity and motivation
I am so looking forward to this spring
I  absolutely love spring
I cannot wait to spring in action

What about you ? What does spring season mean to you ?

2 comments:

  1. Exactly my thoughts! hope you are enjoying the weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anjuli ! Don't we all need that sunshine after the cold chilly winter days .

    ReplyDelete

Valentine Day Project 3 - DIY Starbucks Coffee

 I am a huge Starbucks fan. If you have read my previous posts by now you know caffeine is an inseparable part of my daily life. I live by t...